Computer & Networking Stuff:
Electronics, Flash Drives, and Memory Cards:
- TP-Link TL-WDR3600 Dual-Band Wireless Router for $54 with code EMCXVWL24 and a $15 mail-in rebate is available ($39 after rebate).
Decent reviews, and simultaneously supports both 2.4GHz and the less crowded 5GHz.
- Buffalo AirStation Wireless Router for $39 with code EMCXVWL52 .
Its claim to fame is its DD-WRT open-source compatibility, so you can load third party a operating system, boosting the router's features.
- Logitech G500 Laser Mouse for $40 with code EMCXVWL38 .
For an optical mouse, Amazon is selling the Logitech G400 Optical Mouse for $35.
- 16GB Laptop Memory: Crucial 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz for $77 with code EMCXVWL79 ($4.81/GB).
- Western Digital RE4 1TB Hard Drive for $100 with code EMCXVWL73 ($0.10/GB).
It's an enterprise-grade drive with a 5-year warranty, and its TLER feature is designed to improve reliability when used with a RAID controller using a RAID level with redundancy.
- EVGA Geforce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Video Card for $140 and a $15 Prepaid Card is available by
Most other similar cards sell for more.
- Intel Core i3-2105 CPU, Micro-ATX Motherboard, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive Barebones PC for $295.
It comes in parts (including a Mini-Tower Case and 585-Watt Power Supply), and you assemble the PC yourself.
Does not include any software & operating system, so you are on your own to install free Linux or obtain a Windows license.